Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Little Princess' Birthday

You guess it, its not one cake, she have cakes!
First, few days before the b'day, we had this 1kg Orange Cheesecake with Strawberry Jelly. We had it at my mum's place with some relatives.
cheesecake21

And we have this half kg Rainbow Cheesecake at home on her b'day.
cheesecake22

cheesecake23

And my darling dear also wanted a mini party in school. Slicing a cake to serve 33 hungry kids during recess is too much for me (even thinking of it makes me giddy). So we had a mini cupcake tower! Pretty and simple to serve. Check out the happy faces! :>
mini24

mini26

mini27

And these are for giving out to each classmate.
Darling, I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations. I Love You.

cookie13

cookie12

cookie15

cookie16


... ok, next will be my darling boy's b'day... I have ample time to think... :>

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i must say that your rainbow cheesecake is damn yummy...i nearly devour yeyng's share too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the colour also helps, light pastel colour on food makes it look yummy-er than bright colour. The blueberry cheese I passed to you have the same cake mix as this. Lemon Cheeze. Enjoy! :>

    ReplyDelete