Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas!

It has been such a busy busy week!

I've baked about 300 gingerbread cookies. Its not an easy thing to achieve consider that I only bake after the kids go to bed. Thank you so much for the support from all my dear friends. Raquel, I'm so sorry I couldn't take in your order in the last minute.

I've also tried a chocolate logcake with mulberry jam and cream center, topped with freshcream. My boy loves it!
There's also dozens of mini fruitcake which my hubby likes. For the sugar portion, I've substitute most of it with Xylintol, a healthier sweetening option.

Afew boxes of Gingerbread DIY kit was supplied to my colleagues with kids. I'm expecting some photos of finished products to come in. Can't wait to see their creation.

The DIY kit consist of 3piece of cookies, 1 bag of icing, 1 bag of chocolate, 3 bags and wire ties. It will be so fun to play with during birthday party. Each kid gets a box and show off their creation to the parents when they reached home.

Here's wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. thanks to U, both my boys really enjoy decorating the gingerbread man..jus tat Nigel complained too little chocs for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so disappointing that you couldn't accept my last min order...jie guo, i have to go Four Leaves to get the gingerbread cookies @ $1.80 each and it's not as nice as what you've baked loh...Breadtalk one lagi cannot make it...see la...dun care, u better accept my CNY order...otherwise, all No Bid /No Quote for your customers...This is a Threat....hahahahaha...Happy 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, Nigel's complain should be directed to the brother on why he ate the chocs up. haha!
    Raquel, ok, if I'm baking for CNY, you will be the 1st to know. (I've to make sure my quotes get replied right?) :>

    ReplyDelete